We ship to several countries worldwide. At this moment we ship Australia, Japan, Taiwan, Hongkong, China, New Zealand, Singapore and Israel. Customers from the UK, please contact us on [email protected]
The costs to the countries listed (expect Israel);
Exceptions can be made if a bottle / package is considerably heavier than usual.
SSorry, at this moment we do not ship to private customers in any member states of the European Union.
The only option we can give is to pick up your order in our shop or take care of transport yourself. You can contact us at [email protected] and we will explaine how it works.
We do ship if you provide us a valid VAT number.
TAX and customs
1. All our products are subject to VAT (Value Added Tax) within the Netherlands. If you order from outside the the European Union you can order tax free. The delivery adress must be outside the European Union for shopping without VAT.
2. Charges for customs clearance are for the customer. We do not have control over such charges. Parcels may also be opened for inspection by customs or other (security) autorithies and may cause a delay in delivery.
3. Please note that the customs of your country may damage or destroy the parcel. This is not our repsonsibility and no refund will be given.
4. Parcels returned by customs or any authorities will be refunded with the exception of shipping costs.
5. For further information we recommend contacting your local government/customs.